Call center outsourcing services helps in better concentration on business by reducing some burden of businesses. It helps in streamlining the business and enhancing customer’s satisfaction level. You will get better result for your business.
Some reasons for outsourcing call center in India.
- Creates the illusion of size: – Call center business outsourcing helps in making impression to customers that your company operates on large scale. Moreover you can get call center outsourcing services available round the clock without any off which will also help to create an illusion of big size for your company at reasonable rate.
- Access of Experienced staff: – Outsource Call Centers in India to get professional staff that is trained to actively response to the query of customer to make good impression for your company. A poor response of agent may lead into disappoint for your customer which can leave bad impression of your company. A good convincing skill of call center agent can influence the caller which results in customers trust and loyalty for your company.
- Risk Management: – Outsourcing call center services provide better risk management due to continuously change in market or technology. In –house call center services require lots of investment in technology, infrastructure and software which is on risk due to unknown sudden change in market trend and daily up gradation in technology. You require money to update your equipments and software to have continuous flow of work. But outsourcing covers all the risk involved in investment as you have to pay only for the services you hire.
(We)Vcare Customers has the latest technology and experience for different industries. We have provided best customer care services for many national and international companies. Taking care of your customers is our passion.
Order Taking Call center is tremendously increasing due to the increase in the technology and changing lifestyle of the people.
Advantages of outsourcing order taking Call Center
The people are becoming smarter and using latest technologies to place their order in the simplest and easiest way. They uses smart phones, e-mails, sms, and many other services of internet The companies want to provide best services to their customers to enhance their experience to acquire customers and increase customer retention. Hence order taking call center is the place where the entire demand of customers can be fulfilled as they can get details of product, ask queries and place order without any hurdle using any platform
- Access of omni-channel support: – Order taking Call Center has the skills and experiences of order taking services through multi-channel support which dismisses the chances of losing customers to your competitor.
- Streamline Processing of orders: – Call centers have state-to-art technology and skilled staff that streamline the process of order taking in a systematic way that the chances of error is zero. They take the order and maintain the records in CRM, and further dispatch it timely without any error.
- Handling of volume fluctuations: – Call centers have the infrastructure and technology to handle the fluctuations in the volume of calls. You can easily manage your business process efficiently without any chance of missing any single call.
- 24 hours availability: – You can gain the advantages of 24 hour services if you can want to provide the order taking services even after your office is closed.
(We) Vcare Customers (VCC), order taking call center in India provides you the opportunity of increasing your sales by decreasing your burden of order taking services using cutting edge technology. Our team is always ready to help you.
In the modern era order taking services has become important for companies as with advancement of technology people lifestyle has changed. They like to place their order through phone, fax, online or any other medium that saves their time. Due to the change in life style and technology managing in-house order taking services is becoming difficult
How changing life style and technology is increasing needs to have outsourced order taking services?
- Availability 24/7 order taking services: – 24 hour services are in demand due to changing lifestyle. By offering 24/7 order taking service to your customers, it makes possible for you to provide order taking services even after your regular business hours are over.
- Multi-channel Solutions: – The customers feel convenient to place the order from the platform available to them. The best way to do this is to ensure you can accept their messages on different platforms. Outsourcing call center helps you to not miss customer when he make the decision to purchase from you.
- Innovative strategy: – To be competitive in market you have to update yourself with changing technologies. The in-house order taking cannot afford daily changing technologies which you can easily get by outsourcing call center services at affordable rates.
Advantages of outsourcing VCare customers provide the technology that you are searching for your business.
- Cloud based system for access of information on any platform
- Recording of each call for transparency of work
- Maintenance of CRM on best software
- Multi channel solutions for your different business needs like phone, web chat, SMS, E-mail.
- 24X7 hour availability of order taking services
- We will provide staff as per your requirement- well versed in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and any more software with proficiency in written and verbal English
You will have High Level Accuracy of work for taking the order to dispatching it.
Every business survive on customers but acquiring new customer is expensive than customer retention. Customer retention is difficult in the competitive world as customers have so many choices. Outsourcing customer service call center plans customer retention strategies which helps you build customer trust and loyalty.
You can outsource quality customer service call center that will take care of your customer on your behalf.
Outsourcing Customer Service call center will provide quality customer service
The poor customer services are the number one reason of loosing them to your competitor. Contact customer center have experience and technology to provide high level service to the customer. VCare customers provide you recording of each call for transparency of work.
The call center agents are trained to Behave-well in a pleasant manner with your customers.
They have skills and experience to resolve the issues of caller without loosing patience they help to join long lasting bond with your customers. VCare customer’s agents work with dedication to deliver best services to your customer and make them happy.
Hire call center that can give reminder note to your customer
Keep-in touch with customer after sale increases your customer retention. You can hire a call center that can plan a follow up scheme for your customers after sale on special occasions, moments like pre-sales, sales or after sale. Call center agents can ask about the product or services to have feedback of customer which can be utilized for improvement. We help in making effective strategy for keeping your customer attached to your company.
(we)VCare Customers (a customer care company in India) deals in inbound and outbound calling, customer feedback and survey to our clients to increase customer retention.
Call center representatives have to handle angry customers every day, Call center agent never gets caught up in emotion and solves the problem with grace.
The following five techniques can help to increase customer service quality and handling the angry customer.
- Listen: – The first step of handling the anger customer is to be empathic towards them and listen to them carefully. The caller speaks in louder voice due to some frustration so provide chance to caller to express displeasure. Good agent instead of getting angry actively listens and takes the notes to defuse the situation. The agents should listen to whole story without interrupting before answering to the caller. Usually caller gives chance to solve the problem after narrating the bad experience story.
- Don’t Get Upset or Angry: – The customer care agents should keep in mind that the caller is not attacking you individually. Take care of your tone and ensure that situation should be under control. Take deep breath and have a little bit of empathy for the caller to understand their point of view.
- Repeat Information: – Show the customer that you are concern for them and apologize to them for the problem and summarize their main points. This will make the caller feel that you are listening and will help them. You should meet the customer expectation and always stick to the point. Always promise only what you can deliver and fulfill your words.
- Don’t Make Customers Wait Longer: – The most important thing is that never keep the customer call on hold. The hold time will increase their frustration and escalate the situation. When you are completely aware of the problem resolve it as soon as possible. This is the best time to prove yourself as the best contact call center agent.
- Make the Caller Happy: – Apologize the customer for the problem caused and assure them that you are looking into it. You will try your best to solve it. If your company policies allow provide them discount or gift vouchers as compensation to retain them. Before ending the call bring smile on their face by appreciation or small joke. It will help you to win over the customer with kindness.
(we)VCare Customers (a customer care company in India) provides training to their contact call center agents to be patience and solve the queries of customers quickly. They also provide training for how to handle the angry customers so that their staff may not get stuck in one single call.
Customers tend to trust big brands due to their customer services. But by providing good customer services many small brands have grow really big ones. The small companies outsource Customer Service Call Center to have the access of required experience and technology within the budget. A great customer services can act as catalyst for your business by building trust among your customers. It will help in customer retention and acquiring new customers.
Below we are mentioning the best ways to boost up your customers loyalty.
To be available whenever your customer wants to contact you
The customers want to purchase that product that provides easy to contact solutions. You can outsource contact call center that are available after your office hour. You can hire call center which are open 24 hours and provide all hour queries answer to your customers.
To be available at Multi-channel platform
In the age of internet, they are not dependent on phone only they want their company to be smart and provide online solutions also. Inbound web chat is the inexpensive way to provide easy online customer services to your new age customers.
Provide customers with all the information they need
The smaller companies can increase their sale upto three times through building trust by answering all the queries of customers. The best customer service call center has the staff that not only answers the queries asked by the customers but smartly resolve each and every doubt of customer by providing the right information in right way. They solve the unasked doubts also through their common sense.
(we)VCare Customers (a customer care company in India) has experienced staff to respond to queries in a timely and friendly manner. We ensure that your customer is given best possible treatment. We have experience and technology to improve customer services level of your company.